The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at MWR Aquatics, Fort Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Serves as the aquatics manager responsible for managing and supervising the aquatic programs for an AFRC activity.
- Assist the program manager with a wide variety of management and administrative tasks associated with operating a fully functional activity that is safe and enjoyable for all participants.
- Conducts all the necessary coordination of various details for reoccurring and nonrecurring aquatic, fitness, instructional, and joint community programs.
- Establishes aquatic certification curriculum for lifeguard, lifeguard instructor, water safety instructor, water fitness instructor and other safety, fitness and recreational certification and educational programming.
- Develops, updates and reviews Standard Operating Procedures and other policies and ensures their continued enforcement. Collects and provides information for various recurring and special reports.
- Ensures that the necessary personnel, equipment, supplies and services are available to accomplish assigned functions.
- Interviews and selects staff and provides orientation, training and supervision. Provides leadership, direction, management and analysis of all aspects of the program as required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562141700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.