About the Position: This position is located with the: US Army Corps of Engineers, Sacramento District, Programs and Project Management Division, Military/HTRW Branch in Sacramento, CA.
Position may be filled under one of the following position titles:
- Project Manager (0401)
- Project Manager (0801)
- Architect (0808)
- Civil Engineer (0810)
- Physical Scientist (1301)
- Examples of programs include Military Construction (MILCON) and Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC), Sustainment, Restoration, and Modernization (SRM), and Energy Conservation Investment Program (ECIP).
- Serves as a project manager, responsible for the overall management, control, coordination and execution of assigned projects.
- Coordinates the planning, design, cost engineering, construction, and environmental considerations, etc., for projects of normal scope and complexity.
- Controls and manages project milestones and budgets from preliminary assessments through construction and initial operations.
- Serves as the organization's primary point of contact for assigned projects with customer(s), Federal, state and local government agencies, Congressional interests, and other external organizations..
25% or less - Business Travel (TDY) is approximately 25% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/562039700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.