About the Position: This position is located within the Human Resources Command PERSINSD, Fort Knox, KY.Learn more about this agency
- Prepares reports on work progress and problems.
- Provides detailed information work accomplished, technical barriers or problems, policy or procedure questions.
- Evaluate findings and translate functional requirements to technical requirements to determine design and technical data.
- Evaluate findings to determine root-cause issues and provide suitable recommendations.
- Investigate software engineering design and development methodologies.
- Propose technical and engineering approaches identifying constraints and standards.
- Adhere to all required software life cycle requirements and processes.
- Document system design including hardware, software, and interface details.
- Apply standards and best practices to applications and systems.
- Leverage knowledge of software engineering to integrate and optimize information systems,
- Leverage meetings, seminars, and training sessions to acquire expertise on software design, integration, and development.
- Use formal and on-the-job training to recommend new system designs and software.
- Use formal and on-the-job training to establish and implement solutions.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/561901800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.