Learn more about this agency
About the position:
This position will be assigned to the Starlifter Lanes Bowling Center, Charleston AFB, SC.
The positions work schedule will be determined by the needs of the activity.
Physical effort:Continual standing and walking, and frequent stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling, and bending. Frequently lifts or moves objects weighing up to 40 pounds unassisted, and occasionally lifts or moves objects weighing over 40 pounds with assistance.
1. Performs a full range of simple cooking tasks by preparing and cooking items that require little or no processing such as pancakes, sausage, eggs, hamburgers and fresh or canned vegetables.
2. Prepares hot cereals, broiled meats; prepares and cooks concentrated or dehydrated soups, sauces, and gravies; makes cold sandwich fillings.
3. Prepares convenience items such as frozen hash browns, fish fillets and chicken nuggets. Some cooks at this level prepare and bake pizza.
4. Prepares food by peeling, chopping, grinding, paring, cutting, slicing, dicing, pureeing, dredging, flouring or breading; weighs, measures and assembles ingredients for regular menu items; sets up and replenishes salad bar; portions foods for distribution and meal service, and covers, dates and stores leftovers according to established procedures. Washes and cleans kitchen equipment.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned. Position is position of trust.
6. Operates cash register, rings up the sale, receives money and makes change or processes credit card sale. At the end of each tour of duty clears register, and turn over cash and supporting documents as instructed.
If interested in applying for this position you may preview the online application: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10742504
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/561877800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.