It is anticipated that there will be significant interest in the announcement. As a result, the announcement will close at 11:59 p.m. ET on the date of receipt of the 50th application or at 11:59 p.m. ET on 04/01/2020; whichever occurs first. Any required documents must be submitted at the time that you apply, as documents will not be accepted after the vacancy closes.Learn more about this agency
The following are the duties of this position at the GS-7 full performance level. If you are selected at a lower grade level, you will have the opportunity to learn to perform these duties and will receive training to help you grow in this position.
- Obtain a working knowledge of laws, regulations, operating instructions, functional and program documents related to the IRS activity being audited.
- Assist in researching laws, regulations, operating instructions, and functional and program documents to acquire knowledge of the IRS activity being audited.
- Assist in the verification of reports against source accounts and records to determine data reliability and accuracy of computations.
- Assist in the verification of recorded transactions and account balances.
- Assist in tracing items through accounts and from records to source documents.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/561746900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.