About the Position: Leads technical teams in delivering Engineering Division (ED) products for Civil Works (CW) projects in the Sacramento District (SPK).Learn more about this agency
- Applies substantial engineering knowledge and CW project experience to plan and coordinate the staffing, scoping, scheduling and budgeting of interdisciplinary efforts by ED resources and contractors.
- Facilitates the execution of these efforts within established project delivery milestones by working with ED to prioritize effort, resolve conflicts, and manage risk and change.
- Assures ED product quality by ensuring quality control activities are planned, accomplished and documented by responsible parties per the agency?s CW review policy.
- Works closely with Project Managers on SPK?s largest and/or complex water resources projects in feasibility, design, construction or operation phases.
- Serves as a Contracting Officer Representative on Architect-Engineer and technical service contracts and achieves USACE acquisition workforce requirements.
Occasional travel - Business Travel (TDY) is approximately 30% of the time.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/561473900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.