The VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System (VASNHCS) is currently seeking a full-time board certified/board eligible Urologist to join the Surgery Service Team.Learn more about this agency
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Provide quality inpatient/outpatient care in accordance with approved clinical privileges.
* Maintain a high degree of excellence in clinical outcomes while providing efficient patient care throughout.
* Maintain professional competency, courtesy and flexibility and provide the necessary services of this specialty.
* Attend and participate in outpatient clinics and take an active role in the evaluation of the patient, decision for treatment/care, and complete timely documentation in the patient electronic records.
* Collaborative patient management along with the other departments and sections of the hospitals including, but not limited to, laboratory, Medicine, Radiology, and the auxiliary services.
* Evaluate and treat Urology emergencies in the Emergency Department, Outpatient clinic, Inpatient ward, ICU, and the Operating Room.
* Attend all meetings required by the Organization and the Surgery Service in particular.
* Proficient in General Urology with the ability to perform Cystoscopy procedures and small to intermediate Urologic cases (open and minimally invasive).
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm with nights, weekends, and call as needed.
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/561406300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.