This position is in the Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It is being recruited under 10 U.S.C. 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service (CES) personnel system. Positions in the Cyber Excepted Service are positions necessary to carry out and support the mission of the United States Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Program Management Work Category at the Expert Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA JEDI.
- Ensures Department of Defense and Defense Information Systems Agency security policies, procedures, and practices are adhered to when providing engineering solutions to all projects.
- Engages with stakeholders to understand mission needs and support or guide successful use of the JEDI Cloud resources and services.
- Creates the development and origination of information, techniques, and methodologies applicable to the protection of enterprise commercial cloud environments as well as strategies and techniques designed to provide cyber situational awareness.
- Ensures compliance with all statutes, regulations, national and DOD policies and standards and promotes interoperability, integration, systems compatibility and connectivity.
- Recommends methods for improving the efficiency of cloud capabilities through application of state-of-the-art engineering practices and technology.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position less than 25% of the time.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/561303300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.