The position is located in the Voice of America's Latin America Division in Washington, D.C. The incumbent serves as the Planning Producer Editor (Spanish) in the Latin America Division, responsible for coordinating and managing future stories and long term projects, as well as management of programming and planning with media partners.Learn more about this agency
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Advising Service Chiefs and Division Management with operational responsibility for all future coverage plans and long term projects, including, but not limited to: assignments, financial planning and resource management.
- Project planning for the Latin America Division in collaboration with other Divisions and/or media partners in the region.
- Ensuring that resources are provided for the staff and coverage in the area of responsibility are used prudently.
- Driving and coordinating future stories and programming on behalf of the Latin America Division.
- Overseeing programming and production of content and ensuring that content covers a multiplicity of platforms: audio, video, text and social.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/561209900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.