About the Position: The position is located at Department of Public Works, monitor planning and design which encompass a number of components or phases of project work.Learn more about this agency
Fort Bragg is known as the "Home of the Airborne and Special Operations Forces." It is a culturally diverse area with both rural and city populations and is co-located at Fayetteville, NC.
This position will be filled using Department of Defense Direct Hire Authority.
- Performs project/program manager duties, engaged in performing professional and technical work within the major functional areas of investigations and surveys, planning, design, and construction management.
- As requested, negotiates or directs negotiation of design contract delivery orders on behalf of the contracting officer for design starts and modifications.
- Assist Engineering Division in the review of the work of A-E firms to ensure design excellence and compliance with regulation and criteria.
- Develops, evaluates, prioritizes, monitors, and implements present, short term, and long range OMA, and information technology projects and programs to sustain, restore and modernize the installation infrastructure.
- Maintains the Directorate's automated project status system from the date of assignment through project closeout.
- Provides technical data to substantiate and initiate engineering projects to assure their adequacy, feasibility of construction, conformance with policy, and maintainability.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/560968500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.