These positions are in the Environmental Protection Agency, Region 9, San Francisco, CA. If selected, you must work at the location stated in this announcement. About: Region 9Learn more about this agency
Salary will be based on the grade level for which you are selected.
At the GS-04 level, you will:
1. Collect data from reference sources in office and incorporates it into typed/computer generated material.
2. Provide information and assistance on procedural requirements and formats for filing various data and material.
3. Use several types of office automation tools, such as word processing, graphics, spreadsheets, and database management skills to complile and manipulate information into various formats.
4. Assemble materials for staff associated with briefings, conferences, and meetings.
At the GS-05 level, you will:
1. Assist senior specialists in conduting program analysis functions.
2. Research legal and regulatory material to obtain factual information and/or interpretation for use by the supervisor or co-workers.
3. Collect data from reference sources in office and incorporates it into typed/computer generated material. Proofreads all material, corrects gramma, punctuation, and spelling errors.
4. Provide information and assistance on procedural requirements and formats for filing various data and material.
5. Assemble materials for staff associated with briefins, conferences, and meetings.
One or more positions may be filled.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/560792200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.