The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Warrior Quest, Fort Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Works under general supervision of the Outdoor Recreation Manager or Recreation Specialist as a Recreation Assistant, instructing groups and individuals.
- Will instruct in but not limited to rafting, rock climbing, kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, challenge course, using a variety of teaching methods to effectively communicate to participants who have a wide range of abilities and backgrounds.
- Incumbent is responsible for group management. The safety of the participants must always be the number one priority.
- Must be familiar with all programs offered by Outdoor Recreation, as well as be familiar with local area as the position requires providing information to customers.
- Reports any problems to the Outdoor Recreation Manager or Recreation Specialist as soon as possible in order to maintain a high quality service to guests.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/560452200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.