About the Position: The Darnall Medical Library is on the third floor of building 1 (National Historic Landmark), at Walter Reed NMMC. We ensure quality patient care by providing healthcare providers with accurate information in a timely manner, and ensuring that online resources are accessible to them from their desktops and mobile devices. The applicant can expect to make a difference in the care of our wounded warriors, service personnel, and their families.Learn more about this agency
- Staffing the library circulation desk, and acting as backup to interlibrary loan services.
- Responding to standard queries and document delivery requests.
- Assisting customers in using library resources and equipment;
- Explaining library services and policies.
- Working with an integrated library system (ILS): searching and editing records, creating patron accounts, checking items in and out.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/560414400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.