About the Position: You will serve as a Student Trainee (Biology) in the Operations Division, Regulatory Branch, youLearn more about this agency
will receive a variety of assignments including on-the-job training and perform a variety of support tasks.
Position(s) will be filled under the Department of the Army Pathways Intern Program. Click here for more information on Pathways program participation.
- Pathways Internship positions provide for development and training. Assignments become more responsible as incumbent increases knowledge and skills through work experience and academic training.
- Research and review environmental studies and reports.
- Assist with environmental field studies in such areas as fisheries, wildlife and water quality sampling.
- Clerical duties such as typing, editing, formatting and mailing correspondence; filing and creating files; miscellaneous copying and scanning; sorting and distribution of mail; answering phones; and assisting with the Administrative Staff.
- Data processing and entry using a Regulatory database, financial and timekeeping database, mitigation database, Excel files and spreadsheets.
- Collate studies and consolidate information.
Occasional travel - Temporary travel for this position is approximately 5%.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/560269400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.