This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants. Applications will NOT be accepted through USAJOBs. Interested applicants should review the "How to Apply" section of this flyer for more information on how to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Vacancies will be filled using the Direct Hire Authority for Certain Competitive Service Positions under 5 U.S.C. 9905; NDAA FY19 Section 1101.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as coordinator and lead for complex projects. Projects can include research and training facilities, laboratories, office buildings, airfields, hangars, locks and dams
- Plan, organize, coordinate, direct, and control the combined efforts of Division staff and contract services to ensure the accomplishment of project objectives.
- Develops Division input for the Project Managers Project Management Plan.
- Apply agency regulatory guidelines governing various stages of project development and design process, as well as specific regulatory guidelines, policies, and standard operating procedures for the particular types of projects assigned.
- Acts as Division coordinator for engineering and design support of construction activities.
- Participate as a member of the negotiation team for Architect-Engineer contract activities.
- Review directives and/or criteria received from the project manager or others which outline the requirements and funds limitations for proposed work.
- Directly interact with project stakeholders within and outside the organization.
Occasional travel - Up to 25% travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/560267200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.