The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a professional civil engineer, performing programming and base development duties in support of a military installation.Learn more about this agency
- Evaluate and recommend programs and development plans for new construction, renovation, and improvements of real property facilities, including utility systems, utilizing a professional knowledge of civil engineering.
- Work with organizational managers, budgeting personnel, and higher engineering authority in developing and gaining approval for proposed facility programs/projects.
- Coordinate projects with engineers in other disciplines or with architects.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies to ensure programmed development will not prematurely become obsolete.
- Comply with health, safety, and environmental rules and procedures and performs work in a manner that enhances the safety of the work environment.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/560255700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.