As needed, additional positions may be filled using this announcement.Learn more about this agency
If selected for this position, you will join a well-respected team that is responsible for providing office-wide IT end-user customer support for the USAO-DC.
Typical work assignments will include:
* Analyzing and determining technical network requirements to be used in acquiring software and hardware;
* Defining and maintaining the network architecture and infrastructure for VoIP and data communications systems;
* Coordinating installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and fine-tuning of the Local Area Network (LAN);
* Developing network backup and recovery standard operating procedures (SOPs) for IT and VoIP;
* Providing personal technical advice, guidance, and recommendations to management and other technical specialist;
* Participating in providing district-wide integration, interoperability, and communications connection to the IT environment
Responsibilities will increase and assignments will become more complex as your training and experience progress.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position. 1 to 5 days per year, as required for training.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/560254800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.