These positions are located in the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), National Institutes of Health (NIH), within multiple Institutes/Centers or the Office of the Director. Join one of the 27 Institutes and Centers within the NIH. As an intramural Physician, you will be responsible for administering clinical, basic and independent research programs; analyzing, evaluating and generating scientific and clinical data; and conceptualizing new research direction and projects.Learn more about this agency
- Administer clinical and basic research projects
- Plan, organize, and direct research programs involving direct patient care using applied and/or basic research
- Review, analyze, and investigate clinical trails, protocols, and the treatment of patients
- Analyze, evaluate and interpret scientific and clinical data to prepare papers for publication and presentation
- Conceptualize new research direction and projects
- Create drug development plans, including Phase I, II and III clinical trials
- Keep abreast of scientific and clinical developments through review of literature and attending professional meetings, conferences, and symposia
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/560231300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.