This TEMPORARY, INTERMITTENT position NTE 1 year in the Office of the Executive Secretariat performs administrative duties, controls information, and develops internal procedures and guidance.Learn more about this agency
- Serves as a point of contact among the Executive Director's office, the Secretary and Deputy Secretary's office and other high-ranking offices of the Department, other departments, agencies and private organizations.
- Responsible for a wide range of administrative duties pertaining to the Secretary's foreign travel, including attending meetings in the Executive Director and Deputy’s absence to discuss the Secretary's foreign travel.
- Prepares narrative written reports outlining areas of concern and recommended remediation to share with Department leadership; revises regularly to reflect ongoing changes in policy, procedure, and customer needs and expectations.
- Reviews important matters requiring the personal attention of the Executive Director and members of his/her staff; analyzes a wide variety of proposals and policy recommendations, official correspondence and telegrams, reports and other documents.
- Identifies and resolves issues related to work flow, efficiency, and effectiveness of organizational operations and administrative processes. Performs special projects assigned by the Executive or Deputy Director.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required, but infrequent.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/560047800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.