This TEMPORARY, INTERMITTENT position NTE 1 year in the Office of the Secretary of State, Executive Director's office; the incumbent will perform administrative duties, control information, develop internal procedures/processes to maximize efficiencies to support senior officials and organizational demands.Learn more about this agency
- Prepares narrative written reports outlining areas of concern and recommended remediation to share with Department leadership; revises regularly to reflect ongoing changes in policy, procedure, and customer needs and expectations.
- Reviews important matters requiring the personal attention of the Executive Leadership Team and his/her staff; analyzes a wide variety of proposals and policy recommendations, official correspondence and telegrams, reports and other documents.
- Analyses and resolves issues related to workflow, efficiency, and effectiveness of organizational operations and administrative processes. Develops and executes a plan to upgrade/expand organizational capacity using innovative technologies.
- Coordinates, plans, and schedules meetings, events and activities for senior officials. Manages various operational support activities for the organization's personnel: travel, training, general services, communications, correspondence, etc.
- Develops, tests, and implements operating procedures and best practices to facilitate coordination of operational efforts, program and operational studies to refine templates/trackers to maximize communications and overall operational effectiveness.
Occasional travel - Occasional travel may be required, but infrequent.
11 - Full Performance Level
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/560047700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.