This announcement is for TEMPORARY, INTERMITTENT positions NTE 1 year located in various Executive Offices in Regional Bureaus in the Department of State. Serves as an Administrative Officer for posts worldwide and domestic assignments as necessary. S/he provides oversight, advice, guidance and support to the assigned organization and staff on a wide range of management services, which may include travel, supplies, budget and other organizational administrative/management matters.Learn more about this agency
- Oversees all management services and administrative support provided to the Regional Bureau and posts, and coordinates administrative functions with locally situated support staff.
- Directs the proper and efficient management of U.S. Government real and non-expendable property; manages Post Housing programs, which entails coordinating with other agencies to ensure that USG interests will be efficiently managed and protected.
- Contributes to strategic planning development and advises on courses of action. Oversees the periodic conduct of program review and analysis briefings to compare progress with objectives and established milestones for management services programs.
- Maintains awareness of and continually assesses management problems involving workflow, employee relations, organizational structure and functions, etc.
- Provides guidance and assistance in regards to budget formulation; monitors and analyzes resources; provides analysis of submitted financial requirements; and makes recommendations on distribution of post financial/staffing resources.
76% or greater - Overseas travel will be required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/560044400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.