The incumbent will serve as the Chief of the FEIO Division for the Federal Employees Dental and Vision Insurance Program (FEDVIP), which is the largest dental program in the United States. The FEDVIP serves Federal employees, annuitants, and their families, and other FEDVIP-eligible populations, including certain military populations formerly under the TRICARE Retiree Dental Program (TRDP) and the TRICARE Dental Program (TDP).Learn more about this agency
- Serve as the Contracting Officer performing technical duties in accordance with FEIO directives, or supports the Contracting Officer in the negotiation of contract modifications and contract oversight.
- Work with Directors, managers and leaders to understand FEDVIP challenges, find and implement effective strategies, and mitigate issues.
- Implement, manage and supervise all FEDVIP activities.
- Oversee the establishment of dental and vision policy.
- Manage the negotiation and administration of the FEDVIP government contracts.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the government websites dedicated to FEDVIP and open season.
- Supervise FEDVIP staff, manage work plans and oversee budget and resources.
- Educate the public and the military population on their eligibility to join FEDVIP and the TRICARE Dental Program.
- Develop and maintain business recovery plans and continuity of operations plans for responsible programs.
- Provide expert advice or consultation to other federal agencies with questions/issues regarding FEDVIP.
- Provide administration and expertise on administrative reviews.
- Represent OPM in government-wide forums on FEDVIP.
- Review audits of FEDVIP carriers and makes determinations and directives based on the findings.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/559974100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.