The incumbent will serve as a Workforce Planning and Development Specialist, and will be responsible for workforce planning, succession planning, recruitment strategy, competency development, employee development and engagement, and work as a Collective Bargaining Official (CBO) representing management.Learn more about this agency
- Analyze, evaluate and implement workforce development program goals and objectives.
- Participate in the planning, formulation and implementation of comprehensive employee development and engagement programs associated with short and long-range workforce planning, including competency modeling, assessment and career development.
- Identify problems, study possible alternatives, and recommend solutions to improve the development and retention of a diverse workforce.
- Develop and disseminate career maps and competencies to the workforce in support of the agency's overall goals related to the development of mission critical and mission direct occupations.
- Recommend solutions to labor relations problems with significant impact on cost, production or working conditions.
Occasional travel - Up to 5% domestic travel may be expected for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/559809800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.