The incumbent serves as HR Director for the U.S. International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) and leads the HR Operations Team in the provision of HR services and support for the accomplishment of the DFC mission. The incumbent serves as a Human Resources generalist and must have experience in a wide variety of HR program areas in order to supervise and guide operational efforts of the office.Learn more about this agency
- Directs the Operations Team in the delivery of Staffing, Classification, Compensation, Leave Administration, Workforce and Strategic Planning, Employee and Labor Relations, Performance Management, and Worklife Programs services to the DFC.
- Provides experienced leadership to HR program managers in the operational aspects of assigned programs.
- Exercises technical authority for all operational aspects of assigned HR program activities, directing teams of HR specialists and assistants in the accomplishment of the day-to-day HR operations.
- Conducts broad and often complex research of the U.S. Code, new legislation, the Code of Federal Regulations, OPM directives and guidance, Comptroller General Decisions, and a variety of other sources within and outside of government.
- Develops and implements work processes and procedures to develop and implement efficiencies. Develops operational policy, procedures, and new guidance and provides advantages and disadvantages of different approaches.
- Guides team members in the effective use of tools and methods and the practice of quality management techniques; trains new HR team members; and mentors team members in the accomplishment of work.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/559757100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.