The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is Worldwide. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Marne Lanes Bowling Center, Fort Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Manages a bowling or family-entertainment bowling facility. Formulates instructions and directives necessary to operate a fluid, profit generating business activity with a fluctuating customer base.
- Organizes, develops, implements and reviews programming, promotions, and special events to provide a garrison recreational service while maintaining a positive image in local community relations.
- Develops and manages leagues/tournaments and league/tournament services. Coordinates functions and special events with community, and military representatives.
- Oversees the operations of a variety of ancillary departments, and recreational activities i.e. pro shop, snack bar, billiards, catering services, recreation machines, internet services, video gaming, and other family-oriented revenue sources.
- Systematically provides and reviews financial management, personnel administration, property and internal control management to ensure compliance with policies, benchmarks, and standards.
- Develops, implements and reviews activity business plan, including budget, marketing, and capital purchase and minor construction plans. Responsible for employee and customer safety and OSHA compliance.
- Prepares financial and operational briefings as required. Monitors the procurement of all supplies, equipment, and retail items for the activity. Represents the activity at conferences, to special interest groups and other agencies.
- As a second level supervisor reviews and evaluates the actions of subordinate supervisors. Measures success in terms of profitability, customer usage and satisfaction, and mission accomplishment.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/559709300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.