Click on the "Learn more about this agency" button below for IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
Note to applicants: Please include name and contact information for two (2) professional AND two (2) personal references in your resume and/or DA Form 3433 application when applying.
Applications will be referred weekly, with the first cut-off beginning at 11:59pm EST on Wednesday, February 19, 2020.
This position is located at the Camp Lejeune Veterinary Treatment Facility.
- Diagnoses animal health problems; vaccinates against diseases such as distemper and rabies; medicates animals suffering from infections or illnesses; treats and dresses wounds, seat fractures; performs surgery; and advise owners about animal feeding
- Maintains records in accordance with local and command policy.
- Provides direction and oversight to Animal Health Assistants with regards to veterinary nursing skills, veterinary medical standards, and animal care.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Performs professional veterinary work that involves the investigation, examination, treatment, and control of animals.
- Issues health certificates.
- Performs and interprets laboratory findings. Maintains health records and prepares reports as necessary
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/559671700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.