This position is located in the Directorate of Social, Behavioral, and Economic Sciences (SBE), Division of Social and Economic Sciences (SES). SES seeks to enhance our understanding of individual, social and organizational behavior by creating and sustaining social science infrastructure, and by supporting disciplinary and interdisciplinary research that advances knowledge in the social and economic sciences.Learn more about this agency
As a Program Specialist, you will play a key role in monitoring program effectiveness by providing comprehensive analytical support in the areas of proposal processing, logistics, data management and analysis and providing input for continuous improvement to the overall processes.
- Assists Program Directors in reviewing proposals to organize into panels, researching and identifying reviewer pools and supporting technical correspondence.
- Assists Program Directors in developing outreach plans and presentation methods.
- Interfaces with other Divisions/Directorates to plan and coordinate outreach/site visit activities.
- Conducts literature searches and web-based queries to seek out potential research opportunities.
- Conducts moderately complex to complex analyses concerning the efficiency and effectiveness of substantive program operations.
- Gathers, analyzes, and presents data for further program analysis utilizing research trends and results tracking to inform policy related to scientific content.
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement to databases, data gathering and analytical approaches.
- Provides data input and feed back to strategic support staff as requested or necessary.
- Administrative Support
- Data Analysis
- Program Administration
- Collaboration Teamwork
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/559552700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.