This position serves as a key member of the
agency's SeniorLeadership Team responsible for providing executive-level management, programmatic, and operational leadership and guidance for the Division. This position will also serve as a nationally and internationally recognized authority, advisor, and administrator for the Division's health programs; while providing expert assistance and guidance related to program direction, budget management and fiscal accountability.
Learn more about this agency
As an Public Health Advisor you will:
- Exercise independent program management and operational responsibility for planning and development of national and international health program activities within the Division.
- Establish short, long, and strategic plans for identified management and business related administrative, support and technical services and operations, providing a catalyst for change and/or diversity for improvement that expansively impacts and positively contributes to the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the health program.
- Consult on, monitor, and measure the outcome of health programs through studies which evaluate the effectiveness of project activities in meeting the needs of program participants.
- Participate in all matters related to policy formulation and interpretation and serves as an expert on all assigned programmatic missions.
- Direct the conduct of a wide variety of substantive management related studies and analyses related to the program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 5% domestically for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/559237500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.