This position is organizationally located in Washington DC; however the position may be filled remotely. The duty station may be at any BLM Office/Center.
For additional information about the BLM, please visit our website.Learn more about this agency
- Applies qualitative and quantitative methods in assessing complex management processes and systems for BLM-wide programs or very large segments of such programs.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of programs conducted through the BLM.
- Identifies and develops ways to resolve problems which directly affect the accomplishment of principal BLM program goals and objectives.
- Analyze management information requirements to develop program or administrative reporting systems including the systems specifications, data gathering and analytical techniques, and systems evaluation methodology.
- Identifies and develops data required for use in the management and direction of programs.
- Develops and defines major changes in BLM program activities.
- Makes proposals and recommendations that involve substantial agency resources and often significantly alter major administrative aspects BLM programs.
- Communicate program analysis information regarding the LR2000 system transformation information to all levels of the organization.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required to attend trainings, conferences, workshops, and/or field visits.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/559186800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.