This position is part of the US International Development Finance Corporation, Office of Development Policy (ODP). The incumbent will be responsible for providing support in identifying, collecting, and analyzing economic and developmental information to assess the impact of proposed and on-going DFC finance, insurance and investment funds projects.Learn more about this agency
- Assess the development impact of proposed and actual DFC-supported private investments in various sectors located in developing countries utilizing data from business plans, questionnaires, financial statements and projections.
- Research industry reports and communicate conclusions in written and oral reports.
- Identify, collect, and analyze data concerning the effects of proposed and actual DFC-supported private investments on the U.S. economy, including those with trade-related performance requirements, and on the host country economy.
- Conduct on-site evaluations of the development impact of active DFC projects through client and stakeholder interviews, data collection and research, and to determine compliance with ODP?s loan conditions.
- Help develop and refine assessment tools and criteria to continually improve DFC?s ability to inform DFC stakeholders on the impacts of DFC-supported projects to the U.S. and host country economies.
- Conduct research on host country development challenges and needs, as well as potentially sensitive sectors of the U.S. economy.
- Assist in the development and refinement of policies, procedures and forms to improve efficiency and/or effectiveness of ODP functions.
- Assist in maintaining and improving computer storage and retrieval systems to maintain U.S. and developmental benefits.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/559142800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.