TEMPORARY PROMOTION. This position may be filled as a temporary promotion or temporary reassignment not to exceed one year by a current permanent Army employee. Temporary promotions or temporary reassignments may be extended for a maximum of five years, and may be made permanent without further competition.Learn more about this agency
- Reports to and exercises full and concurrent authority for the Chief of RPEDN in the planning, supervision, management, direction, and review of all policies, programs, and operations involving the functions of the Division.
- Exercises day-to-day management and administrative control, through subordinate supervisors of 60-80 professional, technical and administrative employees.
- Functions as the St. Paul District civil works Environmental Compliance Officer, serving as a technical specialist and providing expert advice, opinions, and recommendations on all environmental elements of water resources development.
- Plans, organizes, accomplishes the District's Civil Works planning activities which includes reconnaissance and feasibility investigations, continuing authority studies, and coordination of Federal/state planning programs.
- Responsible for managing the quality and efficient delivery of Planning products and services.
- Monitors workload and workforce trends to assure technical planning capacity and capability to accomplish the planning mission.
- Coordinates the efforts of the Branch Chiefs with those of the Human Resources Office in providing supervisory personnel functions.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/559131100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.