The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is local commuting area of Fort Stewart. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
This position is located at Club Stewart, Fort Stewart, GA.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Responsible for providing operational support to activities who provides support to customers in various scheduled events and functions. Performs duties alone or as a member of a work crew.
- Responsible for conference room configuration (organizing tables, chairs, audio/video equipment and setup of this furniture/equipment) in accordance with established banquet/special event orders. Breakdown and store equipment properly.
- Loads and unloads equipment and furniture, moves materials using hand trucks or dollies; stacks and arranges for storage. Moves heavy items of furniture and office equipment as required for the applicable conference/meeting set up.
- Cleans work area such as carpets, etc. Cleans floors using heavy industrial-powered equipment. Adjusts, cleans, dusts and inserts batteries, etc,. in equipment. Washes and replaces conference room fixtures using ladders.
- Uses chemicals and cleaning solutions. Maintains stock of cleaning materials. Notifies supervisor when additional materials are needed.
- Works under general Supervision. The supervisor provides general instructions concerning work to be done and requirement of the overall work layout. Routine work is completed independently following proper safety procedures.
- Specific instructions are provided with new assignments. Completed work is reviewed for compliance with instructions and established practices.
- Is responsible for checking and performing simple maintenance on equipment. Maintenance repairs that require disassembly or realignment are reported to the supervisor.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/559071100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.