These positions are for the Defense Information Technology Contracting Organization's offices at Scott Air Force Base, IL (approximately 25 miles east of St. Louis, MO) and at the Robert A. Young Federal Building in Downtown St. Louis, MO.Learn more about this agency
-Initial review of applicants will occur 7 days after the announcement opens.
-Additional reviews of applicants will occur at the 30 and 60 day cutoff and the closing date of the announcement.
- Preparing Requests for Quotations (RFQs) and Requests for Proposals (RFPS)
- Assisting in planning negotiation strategy, contracting price evaluation, and upon completion of negotiations, assures contract file is in proper order
- Preparing a narrative of the procurement actions and preparing contractual documents for the Contracting Officer's signature
- Reviewing various contract processes in order to identify risks and notifying Contracting Officer or supervisor to resolve problem
- Researching applicable contract provisions
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/559062900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.