You will serve as a Contract Specialist in the Contract Directorate of NAVY SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT ACTIVITY.Learn more about this agency
- You will have a knowledgeable of a wide variety of contracting methods and contract types sufficient to perform pre-award/post-award and/or contract price/cost analysis.
- You will apply knowledge of federal contract/procurement laws, principles, policies, regulations and procedures to a wide-range of contracting methods/contract types.
- You will plan, establish, negotiate, administer, and evaluate contracts to satisfy procurement requirements and solve contracting problems in the acquisition cycle.
- You will have knowledgeable of acquisition planning; knowledge of contract price and cost analysis/cost accounting techniques.
- You will have skills with negotiation techniques, price, contract specifications, delivery dates, incentives, other terms/condition, statutes, and regulations as they apply to procurement functions.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/559053600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.