This position is located at one of the various Indian Health Service Hospitals or Clinics under the Navajo Area Office. The primary purpose of the position is to serve as a technical expert within the specialty area of Anesthesiology; the incumbent provides clinical anesthesia services, medical care services for adult and pediatric patients.Learn more about this agency
NOTE: This is an Open Continuous announcement; applicants will be referred when vacancies occur.
This position will support efforts related to the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Administers various types of anesthetics.
- Examine patient before and after anesthesia.
- Writes pre- and post-anesthesia orders.
- Confirm patient is ready before induction.
- Manages anesthetic period, follows patients as long as appropriate in the post-anesthesia period.
- Completes necessary records of anesthetic administered, pre- and post-anesthesia medications.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558832100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.