As the Human Resources Specialist for the Office of Congressional Workplace Rights, you will be responsible for providing quality customer and consultative service, expert technical advice and assistance to management related to employee and labor relations.Learn more about this agency
- Serve as an expert for a significant HR functional area which may include recruitment/staffing, training and development, etc.
- Advise senior leadership in areas of HR admin, support, policies and customer service.
- Develop and maintain processes to improve human resources services.
- Implement human resources policy, procedures and guidance across multiple functions to include recruitment and benefits.
- Monitor and initiate personnel actions in National Finance Center automated human resources, finance and payroll data base (i.e. code and submit personnel actions, verify accuracy of personnel actions, resolve discrepancies).
- Resolve discrepancies with National Finance Center human resources error control reports and required personnel suspense actions.
- Onboard new employees.
- Request federal service from prior agency and/or National Archives and Records Administration (NARA).
- Conduct new employee orientation.
- Maintain agency training schedule
- Provide advice and guidance on issues related to employee relations, performance management, benefits, staffing, classification, and accountability.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558795000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.