Assists in the maintenance and oversight of acquisition planning and contract performance management processes through continuous coordination with the program managers/Service Line Directors (SLDs), Business Managers, Contracting Officer Representatives (CORs), Logistics and the Network Contracting Organization. Serve as primary liaison between the Minneapolis Health Care System and the Network Contracting Organization.Learn more about this agency
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Serves as a critical resource for the Health Care System with major stakeholders including the Executive Management Team (composed of the Director, Associate Director, Chief of Staff, and Associate Director for Patient Care Services/Nurse Executive), program managers/SLDs, business managers and service level CORs throughout the facility by supporting the contract procurement process and maintaining a current list of all service-level CORs.
- Assists the service-level CORs with the development of Statements of Work for all contracts as required, and assists in obtaining all necessary internal facility reviews and approvals, ensures all contracts are complete, accurate, and current, such that extensions are not needed, as well as develops and maintains internal and external tracking methods/mechanisms.
- Provides written guidance on evaluation standards for solicitations and technical evaluation committees, and she/he sits on technical evaluation committees for all contracts and documents, and monitors the movement of the contract after the award.
- Maintains contact with service-level CORs and the Contracting Officer to ensure all quarterly reports are submitted in a timely manner. She/he also provides assistance with all contract close- out and termination actions.
- Assist in the review of contract files and actions for a variety of firm-fixed price and cost-reimbursable contracts for supplies, services and/or construction.
- Advise the Director or designee on the establishment of a system of auditing Contracting Officers and service-level CORs at the facility.
- Prepares cost estimates and analysis of such programs as requested by the Director or designee.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday; 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
Telework: Available, as needed
Virtual: This is not a virtual position.
Position Description/PD#: Program Specialist (Super COR)/PD60652O
Relocation/Recruitment Incentives: Not Authorized
Financial Disclosure Report: Not required
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558769400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.