THIS POSITION IS BEING RE-ANNOUNCED TO SOLICIT ADDITIONAL CANDIDATES. APPLICANTS WHO PREVIOUSLY APPLIED TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT NEED NOT RE-APPLY UNLESS SUBMITTING UPDATED INFORMATION AND/OR MISSING FORMS.Learn more about this agency
This position serves as a "Design Engineer" for the design and oversight of highway streets, bridges and other related structures located with Bureau of Indian Affairs, Western Region, Division of Transportation, Phoenix, AZ.
- Create and process Highway Right-Of-Way and encroachment documents.
- Monitor and review design work, plans and specifications.
- Facilitate in the design of Highway plans and transportation documents.
- Prepare and/or review specifications and technical requirements for Architectural and Engineering (AE) contracts.
- Assure the timely completion or obtaining of all required pre-construction items to ensure project compliance.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558720300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.