This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will work within the Defensive Electronic Warfare (EW) Systems Engineering Division, as a Senior Systems Engineer or Project Engineer.
- You will support a variety of efforts such as radar warning, electro-optics, missile warning, and electronic countermeasure systems.
- You will manage multiple projects within the Multi-Spectral Defensive EW Systems Support Activity (MDEWSSA) Integrated Product Team (IPT).
- You will be articulating approaches to solve technical and programmatic issues with EW systems at NAVAIR Weapons Division, Point Mugu.
- You will serve as an intermediary between IPT members and the operational user perspective to EW systems, software development feedback, engineering efforts, and acquisition life cycle milestones and events.
- You will be responsible for leading and managing complex technical projects that encompass systems evaluation.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558695500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.