Learn more about this agency
This position is located in the Department of the Chief Program Officer, Office of AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps, in Washington, DC.
The Program Associate provides a variety of analytical, administrative, logistical and technical support to facilitate the work. Responsibilities include scheduling and arranging meetings, conducting research, performing data analysis, preparing correspondence and communications, and accomplishing general administrative activities. Primary responsibilities include:
- Gathers and analyzes data and prepares reports on demographic, performance, and management results.
- Participates in cross program collaborations and work groups to ensure that NCCC initiatives are represented.
- Reconciles records involving multiple systems to avoid erroneous member payments or entitlements.
- Coordinates a wide range of logistical requirements that support administration and operations in general.
- Makes logistical arrangements for meetings and conferences like scheduling meeting room, preparing agendas, and producing meeting or conference materials, as necessary.
- Prepares letters, reports, briefing and presentation materials and other documents utilizing a range of software programs with a particular emphasis of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Contributes as a team member to the development, support and implementation of special initiatives.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558684500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.