Learn more about this agency
About the position:
This position will be assigned to the Heritage Center Falcon Club on Niagara Falls Air Reserve Base, New York.
The position is a flexible position, which means you are not guaranteed hours or benefits but could work anywhere between 0 and 40 hours per week. Flex employees will be eligible for the use of the fitness center, lodging, and other activities. Position requires working irregular schedules, to include weekends, holidays, and all shifts.
- Sets up cafeteria line, steam tables, dining room tables, and side service stands with hot and cold food items including meats, vegetables, salads, desserts, bread, butter and beverages.
- Serves food cafeteria style.
- Break down and cleans area when meals are complete.
- Sets up dining room tables for service, places food and beverages on tables, and replenishes items as necessary.
- Sets up and operates dishwasher, performs preventive maintenance and cleaning.
- Scrapes, soaks, scours and scrubs bowls, pots and pans.
- Performs heavy duty cleaning task such as ceiling, exhaust hoods, under and behind kitchen equipment, washes floors and walls, walk-in refrigerator and freezers, and sanitizes garbage cans.
- Collects and transfers trash from work area to disposal area.
If interested in applying for this position you may preview the online application: https://apply.usastaffing.gov/ViewQuestionnaire/10713880
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558437400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.