This position serves as a Nurse (ER) located in the Nursing Department at the Red Lake Service Unit. This position reports to the Supervisory Nurse or designee.Learn more about this agency
- Provide comprehensive emergency room nursing care to patients.
- Recognize life-threatening conditions that require immediate attention.
- Operate and monitor specialized equipment such as resuscitation units, cardiac monitors, ventilators, defibrillators, pulse oximeter, infusion pumps, IVACs, and warning devices.
- In absence of supervisor, accept professional and administrative responsibilities.
- Document observations, nursing interventions, therapeutic measures administered, and status of coordinated actives between nursing and other professional disciplines utilizing record system.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558290100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.