About the Position: This position is in Programs and Project Management Division located in downtown Los Angeles, California.Learn more about this agency
- Provides expert project management for Corps of Engineers Civil Works water resources projects of high dollar value, of national priority, of environmental sensitivity, of extraordinary urgency, or having similar requirements.
- Projects may include dams, water diversion structures, bridges, flood walls, levees, river control structures, flood plains, dredging, environmental restoration and other facilities, or a combination thereof.
- This requires that the incumbent apply a wealth of water resources, scientific, and project management knowledge to achieve scheduling, funding and program goals, and to ensure use of optimum approaches which meet project objectives.
- Assures the efficient, effective, and timely accomplishment and coordination of the planning, design and construction phases.
- Work is accomplished based on a thorough knowledge of Corps of Engineers Civil Works water resources program; this includes interpreting and applying the dynamic and substantive policy.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position 20 to 40% of the year.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558174700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.