The Duty Station for this position is the Los Angeles Regional Census Center (LARCC) located in zip code: 90013.
In order to be considered, all APPLICANTS MUST CURRENTLY RESIDE within commuting distance to the Los Angeles Regional Census Center located in Downtown Los Angeles, California.
Relocation will NOT be paid.Learn more about this agency
- Use geographic information systems (GIS) and other geographic methods to identify, process, analyze, and compare geographic and demographic patterns.
- Review proposals, plans, and specification for geographic operations; studie and critique statistical methodology and general data collection specifications as the affect geographic support functions.
- Design, develop, and implement, GIS and other geographic methods to prepare spatial databases, and map population patterns.
- Acquire address lists from tax offices, city engineers, local planning agencies, utility companies, etc. in order enhance, update, or create address files included in the Master address file.
- Analyze and report on results of studies of population patterns and write reports, methods documents, and articles as well as create technical presentations for meetings and conferences.
25% or less - Occasional travel may be required - 25%
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558051500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.