This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will manage the NRL corporate conference facilities and be the primary system administrator for the IT systems and peripherals within these facilities.
- You will be responsible for operating, patching, updating and assessing security vulnerabilities for all hardware, software and peripherals in the corporate meeting facilities to include NRL/DoD/DON security requirements.
- You will manage the IT efforts that span NRL's corporate conference facilities for IT system administration, security implementation and associated tech documentation.
- You will oversee and develop the IT system Certification and Accreditation program under the DoD Information Assurance (IA) Risk Management Framework (RMF) for the VTC/Bridge and associated components.
- You will install, configure, and maintain hardware to include Cisco/Tandberg Video Tele-conferencing endpoints, Video Multipoint Bridge, ISDN and Network Gateways.
- You will be responsible for renewing yearly service contracts requiring outside technical support for the projection and video- teleconferencing systems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/558029000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.