This position is in NASA's Pathways Intern Program which provides students with the opportunity to explore NASA careers and gain meaningful developmental work experience.Learn more about this agency
This job announcement will be considered closed at 11 p.m. Central time on either the date that 100 applications are received or the closing date listed above; which ever occurs first.
- Provide business management support to major programs; procure ground and flight hardware; plan and prepare organizational budgets; conduct financial audits, and plan, award, and manage contracts.
- Provide input to the Contract Specialist regarding new contracts by defining statements of work, preparing draft solicitations, supporting the evaluation of proposals, and participating in the development of pre-negotiation positions.
- Assists the Contract Specialist in processing vouchers, maintaining contract files, and closing out completed contracts.
- Review requests made by the line organizations with the Contract Specialist or Budget Analyst for basic understanding.
- You will work under the guidance of and assist business professionals with progressively responsible duties, which are related to your academic studies.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required for training or other work-related duties
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/557884400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.