This position is in NASA's Pathways Intern Program which provides students with the opportunity to explore NASA careers and gain meaningful developmental work experience.Learn more about this agency
This job announcement will be considered closed at 11 p.m. Central time on either the date that 300 applications are received or the closing date listed above; which ever occurs first.
- Support real-time mission operations for human space flight missions.
- Support core engineering disciplines including Crew and Thermal Systems, Structural Engineering, Simulation, Avionics, Software, Robotics, Propulsion, Power, and Aeroscience and Flight Mechanics.
- Supports design, analysis, fracture/fatigue, loads/dynamics, robotics hardware, test materials, electrical power systems, communication/tracking, autonomy, command/data handling, radiation and EEE parts, avionics, and propellants/spacecraft systems.
- Determine trajectories for future human space flight missions.
- Contribute to groundbreaking development work related to crew health, safety and performance.
Occasional travel - Travel may be required for training or other work-related duties
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/557882900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.