Do you have a passion for public service? The United States Secret Service (USSS) is looking for you! The USSS is a premier law enforcement organization with two (2) critical national security missions: protect our nation’s leaders and to conduct criminal investigations.Learn more about this agency
You will serve as an Assistant Chief in the Procurement Division performing such duties as:
- Collaborates with the Division Chief and Assistant Chiefs in planning and executing of an enterprise-wide procurement program in support of Secret Service operations
- Manages a centralized procurement operation enterprise-wide through subordinate supervisors
- Procures unique, time sensitive, high dollar value and mission critical products and services
- Provides authoritative interpretations, instructions and guidance relative to all phases of procurement management. Makes major decisions and/or provides authoritative advice/recommendations to senior officials of the Secret Service
- Initiates, plans, coordinates, conducts and/or reviews complex projects or studies that are related to or impact the procurement program
- Establishes and maintains liaison with a wide range of officials including top management and operating officials of the Secret Service, the Department of Homeland Security, other government agencies and private sector.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/557457000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.