About the Position: This position is in the Programs and Project Management Division, Project Management A Branch of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers - Rock Island District.Learn more about this agency
- As an Interdisciplinary Community Planner, Geographer, Archaeologist, Biologist, Architect, Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Electrical Engineer, or Geologist; you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage, control, coordinate, and execute assigned programs and projects from preliminary assessments through construction and initial operations.
- Coordinate the planning, design, cost engineering, construction, and environmental considerations for civil works projects.
- Integrate customer requirements into a comprehensive project management plan that is fully coordinated with all contributing agencies and organizations.
- Serve as the District's primary point of contact for customer and other external agencies on assigned projects.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel occasionally for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/557449000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.