The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US citizens and Non-citizens within commuting area of Picatinny Arsenal, NJ OR individuals willing to move to this geographic location at their own expense or are still able to commute to this location on a daily basis. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
For full position description, please follow this Link
- In a patron usage facility, circulates among patrons to assure service is satisfactory; receives and resolves customer complaints; provides information and general instructions on the use of equipment, facilitates and machinery.
- Assists patrons in use of the facility by checking out equipment, providing safety instructions, demonstrating new equipment, teaching classes, etc.
- Plans, conducts, publicize and arrange support for special events, social activities, tournaments and related functions.
- Leads the work of other employees. Passes on to other workers instructions received from the supervisor and starts work. Distributes and balances work- load assuring that each employee has enough work to keep busy.
- Answers questions of other employees on procedures, policies, and directives. Provides leadership, guidance and oversight in program operations. Provides on-the job training to new employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/557304900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.